Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 9 March 2013

Russian Fairytale







Russian Fairytale
Short post with one of the combinations that were included in the February edition of the magazineElle Serbia 2013 . This look, you have not been able to see in full detail just a photo. My favorites were poslovnijeg cut pants and bulky sweater as a chic alternative to winter evenings.Complemented with fur around the neck and pins provide a touch of Russia to my outfit.

Quick post with my look from Elle Serbia February 2013 issue . Actually, you have not be able to see this look entirely, with only small detail fur and brooches. So, I chose an ideal office pants and huge sweater for chic option for winter evenings. Outfit was upgraded with fur around the neck and with brooches. For me, it's with a touch of Russia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text